search

Google
 

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Just outta tha goth stage.....

herez the last about me on orkut

about me: phoenix at the kybrd
====================

no1 knows what it's like.......
to be moi.......
to b loved and hated , happy and sad, feel on top of the world while bein put down.......a smile overlayin a frown.....a crushed flower that smells really good.....still unable to prevent framing @ 4xAA_fulscreen_aniosotropic filtering_1024*768_HQ mipmaps........darn.....iono.........livin in a world that is plastic and fake......everythins soo fast....motion blur makes thins seem so unreal......still overclockin.....rISin UP....takin a risk......evrythis watched....currently ridin on an established wave....thaz fallin....jus creatin a nu wave that wud put me str8 to the top....
njoyin nu yr sittin @ home starin @ a screen.....bass frm me spkrs is startin to create a nice moire pattern on ma screen.....have to degauss.......my idea of a wkend is rplacin a ipod microdrive with a standard 3,5"hdd , and have the ipod workin.....
or perhaps doin up my own headphone amp.....
or the drab process of reinstallin an OS/configurin it....bn thru vista,susE,fedora,dynebolic,knoppix,dsl,ubuntu,xp,et cetera et cetera....
or perhaps settin up an encrypted wireless AP @ home....
the road goes eva on and on down frm the door it began....ah, _LOTR_....gives direction and dimension ....sweet books....J.R.R. tolkien....i admire his creativity....and music....esp....YANNI....cool guy....yeah....linus torvalds...is implied...
...i'm distinct...unique...scrap if u think u cud undastnd me...:):)
abt me__my life...darn


_______________________________
if u need 2 no hu i am ___find out ....call/msg...and while ur @ it.....lisen to wha i don.t say...

No comments: